Last week, the world witnessed a spellbinding future at the largest tech expo that took place at the Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE, where more than 4,000 exhibitors and 750 start-ups from over 175 countries gathered together exhibiting their best.
MobiCommerce, the most trusted e-commerce website and mobile app solution providers for B2C and B2B market, too, exhibited at the 38th GITEX Technology Week 2018. Annually held, this year GITEX was organized between 14 Oct and 18 Oct 2018 where around 146000 industry leaders and professionals were expected to assemble under one roof showcasing their intriguing innovations like every year.
Under the theme of ‘Experience Future Urbanism’, GITEX Technology Week was a visual treat to the eyes. From flying cars, robot pharmacists to automated pizza delivery carts, tastes of new future were served at GITEX. Products and solutions from every bit of Technology, Computer, Information Technology, Software, Digital Marketing, Technology Management, and Mobile Apps were exhibited that made the event a remarkable one as always.
MobiCommerce was honoured to be a part of it and here are the highlights of our exhibition at GITEX 2018;
- Interacting with clients and prospects was one of the best experience for us at GITEX 2018. Receiving their reaction, answering their queries, explaining to them about our solutions, all was a learning experience for us too. Their presence at Mobicommerce booth itself made our GITEX incredible.
- As promised, the discussion about our eCommerce and mCommerce opportunities and tech trends in detail went surprisingly well. The engaging audience encouraged us further and we too enjoyed sharing our core with them which will be unforgettable for us.
- A whopping 150,000 attendees from across 120+ countries with many key prospects from the Middle East were present at GITEX which opened up exciting opportunities for us too, to interact with them. Mobicommerce left no stone unturned in meeting and interacting such a vast audience at our best.
- Mobicommerce is thankful for having got the chance to meet multiple business entrepreneurs from around the world, out of which 20% of them were the key prospects.
- GITEX 2018 indeed turned out to be a fruitful exhibition not just for us but for all those who participated or were a part of it, to develop a business relationship and generate new clients, nurture leads, networking and much more.
“It is impossible to describe GITEX 2018 in few words because it was not an event but was more like living an experience. I and my team are so thrilled to have participated in GITEX that words are falling short for us. The presence of people and professionals from around the world at our Mobicommerce booth doubled our excitement and we were always on our feet to meet and interact with them. I must say, each and every one who participated and were present at the visually impressive GITEX event, did a fabulous job and I wish them all a bright future ahead” says Rakesh Jain, CEO and Co-founder of Mobicommerce.
We would like to shower our special thanks to GITEX for conducting a wonderful tech event and salutes their management and organization team who handled such a gigantic event as smooth as silk. Mobicommerce is blessed and honoured and will look forward to exhibiting next year as well.