By using this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
References in these Terms to “we” or “us” are references to MobiCommerce and “you” as users of mobicommerce.net.
Purpose of the Website
This Website is made available to consumers/visitors/internet users who are looking for a professional company in India offering services like:
1. Web and software development services related to web to print solutions
2. E-commerce development
Privacy of Data
Copyright and Trademarks
The content, organization, graphics, design, style, interface, compilation, digital conversion and every other matters related to the site are protected under applicable Indian and international copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. “mobicommerce.net” and other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MobiCommerce.
Other products/services, company names, brand names, and content displayed on the Site may be the trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners. Copying, redistribution, use or publication by user of any such matters or any part of the site except as allowed by this agreement is strictly prohibited. You agree and acknowledge that you do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the site by mobicommerce.net does not constitute a waiver of any rights in such information and materials.
You agree that,
- You shall not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful and illegal.
- You shall not try to penetrate the website and will not implant any virus, trojan, worm, contaminant, spyware, malware, spam, spim, scareware, bots, logic bomb, time bomb, key-loggers and any other automated tool like DOS or DDOS attack tool (Denial of Service attack) which may lead to computer related offences on our website
- You shall not use this website for publishing or promoting or transmitting pornographic data or child pornographic details
- You shall not carry out any web jacking attacks on this website.
- You understand, agree and acknowledge that you may be held responsible for above criminal, fraudulent, dishonest and injurious activities under criminal offences’ sections 65, 66, 66A, 66B, 66C, 66D, 66E, 66F, 67, 67A, 67B, 84B and 84C of Indian Information Technology Act,2000 including any amendments therein based on your IP address details.
- You further agree and acknowledge that you may be held responsible under section 43 and section 45 of Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 including any amendments therein for compensating damages for business losses such as financial losses, outage losses, opportunity losses, reputational losses and other overheads like repairing, fixing and maintenance.
Third Party Links
We may choose from time to time to provide links to various third-party websites from the Website. This may include links to sites owned by our associated companies. These third-party links are provided for your convenience only and are accessed at your own risk. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for any independent policies or actions of these third-party sites and are not responsible in any way for the privacy practices, customer service practices, content or availability of any such websites. You also agree and acknowledge that we shall not be responsible in any way for any damage or loss caused in relation to the content, goods or services available through such websites.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties, terms, conditions and commitments not expressly set out in these Terms are hereby excluded.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using the Website. In particular, we do not accept responsibility for (a) any loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or loss of revenue; (b) any loss or corruption of data; or (c) any indirect or consequential loss.
Amendments to these Terms
We are serving the right to amend these Terms from time to time. When we make a change we will update this page of the Website. The date of the last revision to these Terms is set out at the end of them. We recommend that you revi