It has always been our endeavor to offer the best possible solution to all aspiring and established eCommerce business owners. With that in mind, we are pleased to announce the launch of the new version of our Magento App Builder 5.0.
Perfect for launching high-performing mobile solutions on Android and iOS and standalone Progressive Web Apps, our Magento App Builder 5.0 helps business owners convert their eCommerce ideas into a reality.
What is more — you can build a mobile presence without any coding expertise. If you are looking to launch mobile apps for your eCommerce storefront, check out our brief notes to get an idea about everything our latest version brings to the table.
What’s New In Our Magento Mobile App Solutions?
1. New tech introductions for super user experience and performance
- The Magento mobile app solution has been re-coded using React and GraphQL APIs.
- The APIs can be cached based on the Magento Standard setting and caching layer such as Varnish.
- Enable Smart Caching to allow end-users to browse through the storefront on the Magento mobile app — even without the internet.
2. A Magento Native UI offering seamless usability for the admin
- The new solution is now built using the Magento Native UI component that optimizes the admin experience.
- The entire Magento extension codebase is written as per the Magento Coding Standard and validated against the Magento Provided Tool.
3. A central media library for the storefront
- It is centrally controlled and helps reflect image-related changes on the pages in real-time.
- The “Image Collection” option allows adding photos to the media library from any device, anywhere and anytime.
4. A virtual/dynamic product listing functionality
- Create virtual collections of products as per different sizes, materials used, colors, gender-specificity, patterns, and so on.
- This helps set up seasonal or thematic product collections (e.g., Thanksgiving Sales — Under $200) on the storefront.
- The admin does not have to stay dependent on the standard product collection, thanks to MobiCommerce’s new virtual collection mechanism.
5. Flexible configurations and settings for the admin
- Control all frontend settings in a single place under “Store Settings,” which were previously tightly coupled as “API Settings” in the earlier versions of the solution.
6. A storefront for a global audience
- Offer different currencies to customers — regardless of their geographies.
- Translate the storefront in multiple languages depending on the target audience.
- Avail RTL-supported Magento mobile apps for Android and iOS and cater to Arabic, Persian, Hebrew-speaking customers.
7. Create once, use multiple times — higher reusability
- None of the pages of the storefront are tightly coupled anymore.
- No need to upload images separately for desktop, mobile app, and PWA versions.
- Unlike the previous cumbersome version with little flexibility, one can easily design the homepage, category pages, and individual product pages.
8. Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel embeds supported as default
- Embed Facebook Pixel to track app visitor activity and deliver personalized ads on the social media channel.
- Track app visitor behavior and high-ranking product pages via Google Analytics and change your eCommerce storefront.
9. Deep linking capability for personalized product promotion
- Create any number of product collections and promote them on any page.
- Use the deep linking capability only to show the most relevant products or catalog on a specific page.
- Optimize your Magento mobile app with the latest SEO best practices. Ranking on Google and Bing would not be a challenge anymore.
10. An advanced page builder with advanced widgets
- No coding expertise is required.
- Access MobiCommerce’s 15+ ready-to-use widgets and UI plugins for designing the pages.
- Use the page builder to design different storefront pages (e.g., homepage, category pages, and marketing promotional pages) and improve your conversions.
Sign up for our Free Trial
If you want to see first-hand how MobiCommerce changes how you conduct business on mobile, use our Magento mobile app 5.0 solution for free. Buy from us only if you are convinced. Start your Free Trial today!