Are you facing challenges to drive traffic to your ecommerce mobile app?
If the answer is YES, watch the video to know the tactics using Deep Linking!
What is Deep Linking?
Mobile deep linking is the process of using a URI to link to specific pages or locations within a mobile application.
Note that Deep Linking is not the default feature of your App, it must be developed while App Development. It opens the door to boost visitor’s engagement and drive more traffic by sharing deep links on social media and other online marketing platforms.
Advantages of DEEP LINKING
- To leverage social media and other platforms for mobile app promotion
- To enhance your app visitors engagement and re-engagement
- To promote particular product/category app page
- To design better marketing campaign like website
- Improve App Discoverability
Tips to yield best results using ‘Deep Link’
TIP 1: Use Deep Link hand in hand with your Social campaigns
TIP 2: Use Deep Links in your Emailer & Newsletters Campaigns
TIP 3: Leverage your Blog and Guest Posts
Watch the video, to learn in detail “3 Tips to use Mobile Deep Linking Strategy Effectively” to drive robust customer engagement and re-engagement on your mobile app.