4 steps to build mobile apps for your Magento store
Install MobiCommerce Magento Extension
Create your mobile apps for your magento store
Personalize & Review your mobile apps before you buy
Buy and Publish your mobile apps
Install MobiCommerce Magento ExtensionMobiCommerce Extension can be installed in two different ways to your Magento store. Find below steps to install:
Install through FTP
- Download the latest version of MobiCommerce Magento Extension.
- Unzip the downloaded extension zip file. Once you unzip, You will see 5 folders "app", “js”, "media", "MobiSettings" ,“skin” and file "mobiresize.php".
- Connect your site through FTP and Upload all 5 folders to your Magento site root folder. Don’t worry; it will not overwrite any existing files. It will just add new files in the folders.
- Please clear the magneto cache, go to Magento Admin Panel > System Tab > Cache Management and then Flush all Magento cache including refreshing all cache types.
Install through Magento Connect Manager
- Login to your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to Admin > System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager
- You will be asked to login. Enter you Magento admin credentials for login.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you will find “Install New Extensions”section. Enter MobiCommerce Extension Key and click Install button. The installation process will take 2-3 minute.
- Once the extension is successfully installed, go back to Magento Admin Panel. You will see MobiCommerce menu item on top navigation.